KlauS in "Shrooms" KlauS in "Shrooms"

This is the worst pile of shit I have ever laid eyes upon, I had to bleach my eyes, Steadd is a friend of mine and literally only has this features for publicity. Why would you even give drugs a positive mind frame.. 0/5 freaky as fuck too.

Mysteria - Disturbed Mysteria - Disturbed

Very nice animation style! Reminded me of The Ricky Gervais Show.. well in the case of the long haired specky fella.
Very nice storyline, nice and fun and made me chuckle repeatedly!

Good work!

Harry Potter Parody Harry Potter Parody

Invest in some decent voice actors... hint hint.. who don't breathe into the microphone, this would be pretty good..

Old Madness Collab Bits Old Madness Collab Bits

Gotta love a bit of madness, and the animation was really smooth too. :D

LNR123 responds:

Thanks man, they were the final animations I worked on before I stopped completely for Uni and stuff so they were my finer arts.

I'm currently starting up my fourth Animation in my Acceptance Series (Go check 'em out, they're terrible). I did almost half of it before stopping, you'll probably see the quality difference from where I've started again three years later.

Thanks for watching man!

Gaming History: Sonic Gaming History: Sonic

Brilliant, adored the entire thought of it, pure brilliance :)

Samination responds:

Thank you!

Madness animation Madness animation

LONGER! :L

tanasastefan responds:

Sorry bro.. i want to make one longer.. but firist i want to see if peoples like my work.. because i dont want to make one longer and no one watching it .. because im not popular ! :D

Warfighers - The Spartans Warfighers - The Spartans

It's been a while since I've seen a good old fashioned stick video, and this was awesome! The one problem that stopped it from being a 5 stars is the fact it could've used more gore - severed limbs, and the balance of the audio was pretty peaked. All in all a fucking good old fashioned stick cartoon, with an awesome amount of action.

Bee!!! Bee!!!

Should've been about wasps! Bees are your bros!

ErikBurmeister responds:

Wasps do suck. You are correct sir.

harlem shake!! harlem shake!!

Transition's a bit late.. but good none the less :)

Pi I Choose You Pi I Choose You

It has a really original idea and good animation, the only bad thing is the ending with the whole white screen and bad looking arrow, but then again that doesn't really matter :) good flash none the less :L

frass70 responds:

yeah the arrow and white screen are for youtube